Heartland Artists membership dues* support our community goals and allow active members to display and sell their work in the Gallery. ANYONE who is interested in the visual arts, either creating OR supporting, is invited to visit and join our group! All members receive e-newsletters, notices of art opportunities, and invitations to receptions & special events.
Membership Levels & Benefits
ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP: Junior – $20; Individual – $30; Family – $40
- 20% Discount on class fees
- Display art throughout the year (changes bi-monthly)
Active members support the cooperative nature of the organization by providing Gallery assistance in the following areas, based on member preference:
- Host (docent) at the Gallery
- Gallery Cleaning and Maintenance
- Serve as officer, board, or committee member
- Help with community projects
- Help with fundraisers
- Provide programs or teach a class
- Donations to the gallery
- Write newsletter articles/Update website
- Attend open house receptions
INACTIVE MEMBERSHIP: $45 – You may display artwork for one moth during the year.
*Annual Membership dues are payable on January 1st.